AT&T Dynamic Traffic Management API
Not all data is the same. Some data and applications are a priority to your business, so why not give them priority treatment on the network?
AT&T Dynamic Traffic Management uses Quality of Service (QoS) network technology to enable customers to receive a differentiated 4G LTE network experience for business application data traffic over the AT&T 4G LTE network. And with Dynamic Traffic Management APIs and toolkits, applications are able to manipulate Class of Service and sessions.
- Differentiate your application
- Prioritize your application data over other applications
- Achieve more consistent and reliable performance under varying network conditions
- Allows you to optimize your customer’s experience
- Leverage multiple classes of service to further differentiate application traffic
Enables a differentiated network experience for business-critical data traffic when network resources are in demand
Helps keep end users productive under varying network conditions
Seamless user experience—applications automatically prioritized
Gain better control over your network experience
Differentiate your critical app with LTE Class of Service:
- Real-time interactive apps
- Video calling, voice over IP, unified communications, and push-to-talk
- Business-critical apps
- Dispatch, logistics, customer relationship management, and field force automation
- Machine-to-machine apps
- Command and control, telematics, point of sale, and monitoring
The AT&T Dynamic Traffic Management Session Management API enables you to manage a session through your application.
RESTful APIs support the following functions:
- Check subscriber eligibility
- Create a new session
- Get information on an existing session
- Update an existing session
- Delete an existing session
- Get remaining balance of usage and spend cap
- Notification capabilities
Toolkits enables you to quickly configure Dynamic Traffic Management for the most popular commercial device OSs.
- ADTM SDK for Android OS
- ADTM SDK for Apple iOS